You’re here because you heard I’ve got the green bean recipe to make you actually love eating your greens. Well, the rumors are true. I do. And I’ll keep this intro short because they’re that good.
I’m vegetarian and I’m on a mission to eat whole foods – especially my vegetables. I’ve never been a fan of veggies, mainly because I usually just cook the canned ones and, therefore, didn’t realize all the amazing possibilities.
Like sautéed garlic green beans. Whodathunk?!
This recipe is so simple, even the most beginners of chefs will have no problem. It’s super cheap (less than $5) and you probably already have two of the ingredients in your pantry.
This recipe is for 1 serving size; because sometimes you’re just not having a dinner party.
Affiliate Disclosure: This yummy recipe contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the link, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. (This commission helps me run the blog and continue to bring you quality content and free downloadables!)
sautéed garlic green beans
to prep green beans
- 10 – 20 fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 tsp sea salt
to sautée green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil any is fine
- 1 fresh garlic clove minced
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
prepping green beans
- Trim ends of green beans.
- Boil water in a saucepan with sea salt. Add beans and cook until they are bright green (roughly ~5 minutes). Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- While beans are cooking, mince garlic.
sautéing green beans
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add cooked green beans with garlic. Stir until garlic is golden. Add half a teaspoon of salt. Stir.
- Serve warm!
what to make with
They’re even great as a snack – because yes, I’ve made these as a snack before.
Did you try this recipe? Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments!
Hi, I’m Jade Madison!
When I am blogging, I work to bring you quality lifestyle and personal content, as well as printables to make your life easier.